SPONSORSHIP and EXHIBITION PROSPECTUS
Sponsors of, and exhibitors at, the 7th International Carers Conference will be able to promote their organisation, how they do business and introduce their products to hundreds of delegates attending from all over the world.
Sponsorship provides the opportunity to build relationships with carers, professionals, educators, academics, researchers, health practitioners community leaders, and consumers.
As the primary international event on aged, disability and community care systems, sponsorship of the conference also provides a key opportunity for corporates to demonstrate a commitment to corporate social responsibility.
Click here for the full sponsorship prospectus.
Click here for the updated sponsorship opportunities.
The exhibition will form a major part of the 7th International Carers Conference. It will be held at the front of the Adelaide Convention Centre, with floor to ceiling windows offering natural light. All catering for the conference will be served throughout the exhibition space, offering ample opportunity to promote your products and services.
Through the exhibition you will:
- meet your target market face-to-face
- expand your business through national and international delegate connections
- enjoy the Welcome Reception
- promote your involvement in the 7th International Carers Conference through your own marketing materials
- tailor your space to demonstrate your products and services in a meaningful and memorable way
- view new technologies and innovations across your industry
- make contacts in your industry.
The exhibition will also be open to the public from 2pm to 5pm on Wednesday 4 October and Thursday 5 October.
Click here for the full Exhibition Prospectus.
Click here to view the interactive floor plan.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK A BOOTH